Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Death and Life


I'm not sure where to start this post.

My mind is racing in 100 different directions.

I'm struggling with how people can choose to take their own life, but others are fighting to keep theirs and loose....

Today, Keke Fuller went to be with Jesus in Heaven. After a 40+ day fight for her life...Jesus called her home. We prayed that Jesus would heal her completely...and He did. Just not the way we wanted...but She is healed, and whole, and in the presence of our perfect father in heaven.



Today I cried. I cried for a family that lost their sweet smiling 6 year old. I cried for all the pain that this family is having to go through, and will continue to as they learn how to go on with this new way of life... I cried for all the people who will never get to meet this sweet little girl.

But one think I don't cry about, is that  Keke is in heaven with Jesus. She is sitting at his feet. I'm not crying for all the people who have returned to praying because of this little girl.

Today, I thought a lot about Zack.

About his life...About his death... About everything that happened during that dash that in on his tombstone... I wonder what he was thinking, doing, dreaming....

I miss my friend so much.

I struggle with the idea that he took his life....and keke had to fight for hers... and loose.


God is teaching me a lot through this.

He has taught me that There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need them to change your life or you are the one that will change theirs.

I think Zack was put in my life for me to help change his life...but for him to change mine. Keke was put in my path for her to change my life.... Both of them taught me the value of life, and how it can end so quickly. How to live life to the fullest because we don't know how long we have. For Keke, she only had 6 years, for Zack, 18....I don't know how long I will have, but I know I must live life to the fullest.

Tonight, Pray for the Fuller Family.. Pray for Keke's parents, siblings, and her twin brother.


Tonight, think about your life. the limited time you have here on earth. and the time that you have to make a difference.

Tonight, hug your family. Appreciate the time you had with them today, and don't take for granted the time you have tomorrow...Because you never know when your last day will be.


In Christ's Love,


Callie


Listening to: Why by Rascal Flats


No comments:

Post a Comment